Pulmonary and Critical Care department at PDSC&GH has facilities for consultation, diagnosis and treatment for diseases and health concerns related to lungs and breathing. We have both in-patient and out-patient sections with state of the art intensive care units. We offer the latest treatments in par with any international standards.
Our Pulmonary and Critical Care specialists have expertise in a range of respiratory conditions including but not limited to:
- Sleep disorders
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Chronic obstructive lung disease
- Severe respiratory failure
- COPD Septicemia
- Acute lung injury
- Frail chest
- Acute and chronic respiratory failure
- Various lung infections
- Management of non-cardiac emergencies like ARDS, acute neurological emergencies, acute respiratory failure.
- Management of toxicological emergencies
- Complex electrolyte imbalances, septic shocks, postoperative medical emergencies, etc.
- Asthma Clinic to address asthma prevalent in children