“A PERFECT ANATOMICAL REPAIR WITHOUT FUNCTIONAL RECOVERY IS USELESS”
Physiotherapy department at PDSC&GH has a team of well experienced physiotherapists who are dedicated to restoring your original health and mobility after you suffering from any musculoskeletal disorders or injuries. Our physiotherapists work round the clock to provide the best treatments.
Depending on your needs, treatment techniques may include:
- Various manual therapy techniques including joint mobilization, soft tissue massage and range-of-motion exercises.
- Customized Bracing/Splinting/prosthetics/orthotics to improve mobility and function.
- Programming to improve mobility, flexibility and muscle strength, while decreasing stress on the joints
- Stretching exercises
- Use of the McKenzie Method of Mechanical Diagnosis & Treatment for the treatment of low back and neck pain
- Procedures such as Ultrasound and Interferential Current Therapy, TENS, Electrical Stimulation to promote soft tissue healing and relive pain.
- Neuromuscular re-education using electrical stimulation for the treatment of muscle imbalances or atrophy
- The Feldenkrais Method
- Manipulation Stretching, Strengthening.
- Deep heat in combination with moist heat( to relieve acute muscle spasms)
- Postural Correction
- Patient education