Our highly qualified and experienced surgeons provide inpatient and outpatient care for infants and children. Additionally, we continue to develop new and improved techniques, including minimally invasive surgery.
Our experienced surgeon operates on congenital anomalies of the gut, Neo-Natal Problems, Pediatric emergencies & elective surgeries with good results.
The Centre for Paediatrics provides comprehensive healthcare services for children from birth to 16 years of age.
Our service covers the surgical needs of children of all age groups for care with congenital malformations, endocrine disorders, tumors, injuries and various acquired conditions, including:
- Gastrointestinal, hepatic and splenic surgery
- Urologic surgery
- Common diagnoses include inguinal hernias, umbilical hernias, undescended testes, pyloric stenosis and appendicitis
The Centre treats quite a large number of children on outpatients basis each year. Patients are also referred to the hospital from other states. We offer comprehensive care providing specialized services like Paediatric Cardiology, Paediatric Neurology, and Paediatric Endocrinology. We also provide pre and post-operative care for children. Our Paediatric Surgery services include:
- Managing new-borns with problems like absence of anal opening, food and windpipe disorder, spinal cord defects, etc.
- Managing complicated problems such as intestinal obstruction, bleeding from GIT, Hirschprung’s disease etc.
- Management of pre-term babies
- Management of neonates requiring surgical intervention
- Term babies with complications