Department of General Medicines takes care of all types of health issues of patients of different age groups. The General Medicine Department at Princess DurruShehvar is well equipped and with a pool of highly experienced doctors with international reputation. The department provides following services.
GENERAL MEDICAL CARE TO ADULT PATIENTS THROUGH
- Specialty Clinic
- Intensive Care Units
SUPPORTING DIAGNOSTIC FACILITIES
The prime objectives of this department are:
- Accurate diagnosis
- Prompt treatment
- Patient awareness regarding preventive aspects of the diseases
The department works in close association with all other super specialties to ensure that the needs of all types of patients are properly identified and met.
GENERAL MEDICINE SERVICES
The department of internal medicine is staffed by experienced physician who are available for consultations. For emergencies the patient round the clock can avail the excellent facilities and infrastructures of the EMD/ level III ICCU and AMC where dedicated professionals are available to provide emergency care.
In addition there are super specialist available in nephrology/neurology/cardiology/ and endocrinology.
Surgery and its Allied branches:
All Surgeries problems are dealt ethically by qualified surgeons who have most experience in general surgery/ paediatric surgery / Laproscopic / Orthopaedics / ENT. Highly qualified team of on call surgeons are available to carry out complicated surgeries.
- Care for patients with undefined symptoms and complaints (shortness of breath, chest pain, abdominal pain, back pain, etc.)
- Care for patients with chronic medical issues (high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, emphysema, etc.)
- Comprehensive management of medical needs for hospitalized patients
- Disease prevention and health promotion
- The doctors in this department are highly trained to take care of the patients with multi-system diseases. They are working closely with specialists in each category and communicating with them to provide the best possible treatment.
|DR.MOHAMMED ABUBAKAR||GENERAL PHYSICIAN||MD|
|DR.ZUBAIR WAHAB||GENERAL PHYSICIAN||MD|
|DR.IMRAN KHAN||GENERAL PHYSICIAN||MD|
|Dr.Azhar Hassan||GENERAL PHYSICIAN||MD|