Department of General Medicine takes care of all types of health issues of patients of different age groups. The General Medicine Department at Princess Durru Shehvar is well equipped and manned by highly qualified and experienced doctors.
The prime objectives of this department are:
- Accurate diagnosis
- Prompt treatment
- Patient awareness regarding preventive aspects of the diseases
GENERAL MEDICINE SERVICES
The department of internal medicine is staffed by an experienced physician who is available for consultations. For emergencies, the patient round the clock can avail the excellent facilities and infrastructures of the EMD/ level III ICU and AMC where dedicated professionals are available to provide emergency care.
All Surgeries problems are dealt ethically by qualified surgeons who have the most experience in general surgery/ pediatric surgery / Laparoscopic / Orthopaedics / ENT. The highly qualified team of on-call surgeons are available to carry out complicated surgeries.
- Care for patients with chronic medical issues (shortness of breath, chest pain, abdominal pain, back pain, high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, emphysema, etc.)
- Comprehensive management of medical needs for hospitalized patients
- Disease prevention and health promotion
- The doctors in this department are highly trained to take care of the patients with multi-system diseases. They are working closely with specialists in each category and communicating with them to provide the best possible treatment.
|DR.MOHAMMED ABUBAKAR||GENERAL PHYSICIAN||MD|
|DR.ZUBAIR WAHAB||GENERAL PHYSICIAN||MD|
|DR.IMRAN KHAN||GENERAL PHYSICIAN||MD|
|Dr.Azhar Hassan||GENERAL PHYSICIAN||MD|