All our Emergency Medicine specialists, trauma surgeons, and support staffs are highly trained to deal with cases from minor injuries to advanced trauma care for patients in need of prompt care.
The center offers day-and-night service with 24/7 access to modern operation theatres, imaging & diagnostic tools and fully stocked 24-hour pharmacies for immediate and accurate diagnosis of the patient’s condition.
We have specialized surgeons, specialists, and anesthesiologists. The multi-disciplinary collaboration results in a better and more effective patient experience. The specialists from other disciplines, such as Orthopaedics, neurosurgery, cardiology, pediatrics and radiology are readily available 24/7.
We have dedicated teams prepared to initiate immediate and advanced care for
- Critical Emergency care for terminally ill, handicapped/elderly, or patients with multi-system failures
- Environmental emergencies (drug abuse/poisoning)
- Emergency care for mass causalities and disaster victims
- Trauma Emergency – the facility for treating polytrauma and severe head injuries
- Gynaec Emergency
- Paediatric Emergency
- Polytrauma Emergency
- Stroke Emergency
- Cardiac Emergency
- Sepsis Emergency
- Mass Calamity Emergency
- Fully equipped 24/7, laboratory, diagnostics and ventilator management
- Mobile Ultra Sound, X-ray, 2D echo, etc for critically sick & emergency patients
- State-of-the-art Intensive care unit/operation theatre and 32 Slice CT SCAN
- Consultation Room
- Orthopaedic Plaster Room
- Minor Operation Theatre
- Isolation Room
- Burn Cubicle